Why they call u kodak Brown you smokin purp? I jump in that Gus Bus and skrt skrt #9 AUB v #6 UW

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Your main event for week 1 features two of the best offensive minds of the past decade, two of the best Ds of 2018 (:cmonaub: ) and most importantly,
washtd.0.gif

ConsiderateFrankAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

two of the likely top 5 QBs in the upcoming draft. Alotta people expect this to be a low scoring affair with two top 15 defenses and secondaries squaring off against new look offensive lines, but the amount of skill position and trick plays could lead to explosive plays....

fukk all that other shyt though, here's the prediction. Auburn got more talent everywhere except the secondary and the supposed HCA (washington had to actually send tickets back). Everyone tired of being called bytch nikkas in Mercedes Stadium, give me AU 31 - UDub 16:aubieblessed:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Washington gone come out swinging early. It's an important game but it's even more important for Washington :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:
Hopefully we can counter everything they throw at us :ahh:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hoe ass nikka this game is at 2:30, this ain't no main event :camby:
What credit does a USC homer have to determine a Main Event :camsmilee: gotta be at least top 10 to make that decision :skip:

College football season come back and y’all nikkas have a field day of making wack titles :hhh:
go back to watching Kobe highlights bro, I’m not trying to get inundated by bottom tier nba fans until October :camby:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Washington gone come out swinging early. It's an important game but it's even more important for Washington :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:
Hopefully we can counter everything they throw at us :ahh:
If I remember that Alabama game correctly their whole first quarter was filled with trick plays, hope they take it easy :beli:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What credit does a USC homer have to determine a Main Event :camsmilee: gotta be at least top 10 to make that decision :skip:
After Washington, LSU, UGA, & BAMA bust yall bum asses up and yall drop yall annual 5 games yall won't even be top 25 :heh:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
After Washington, LSU, UGA, & BAMA bust yall bum asses up and yall drop yall annual 5 games yall won't even be top 25 :heh:
You gotta alotta ifs, the fact is y’all ain’t even considered a contender in the worst conference :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You gotta alotta ifs, the fact is y’all ain’t even considered a contender in the worst conference :mjlol:
"The worst conference" :heh:

There's only one team in the SEC that matters and guess who it's not......:sas1: