Why The fukk Is It So Hard To Find The Exact Specs Of shyt U Trying To Buy Online? The Net Failed

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bruh, im baffled by this shyt. There are hundreds of sites with spec listings and they all are missing major shyt, got shyt wrong, dont list model number or versions of said model, will classify specs by name and not version/model number :mindblown:, dont list the release date AT ALL :laff: (like literally, not a single website had that shyt listed :heh:) im

The internet failed on this shyt. nikka im trying to compare tablets on ebay and craigslist ect, so i search for the specs of each one, hours later i still dont know which has what cause the model number issue, im out here zooming in on pics and watching videos to see exactly which one these sellers got :picard:.

shyt is pissing me the fukk off, am i too high, what the fukk

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Often times manufacftures will not publish the specs of their products when tbey not top of the line. And some companies that do list specs you can't believe tvem. Samsung is all too guilty of this. My last Samsung phone claimed to have an 8 core Arm chip. That chip was garbage and the slowest smart phone I ever owned. Turns out it was only 4 real cores doing tge work and at lower clocks tgen what was listed. Samsung also fooled people into thinking those curved flatscreens are better then traditional flatscreens. Tbey also claim to have 240hz on some TV's, this is a lie too. Nobody has that. Gotta read user reviews before buying shyt. So t trust website/magazine reviews. Bias is all too often in their opinions.