Why the fukk did LA rappers used to call p*ssy "cock"

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.definition-of.com/cock

In some Southern US states, between 1920 and 1940, an African-American slang word for the vagina, possibly derived from cockles; a cock-opener was a penis. Quote: Dictionary of American Regional English (1985): ' At a point roughly the same as the Mason-Dixon Line, there is a division in meaning, to the North cock refers to the male genitals, but in the South its use is restricted to the female genitals. Missouri is a border state in which both meanings are used.'

cockles
(Adult / Slang)
1. Dated, 18 th century term for the female genitals, especially the labia. See vagina for synonyms.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
so this is the South's fault :ohhh:

the-more-you-know-o.gif

Watch the West Coast nikkas ain't gonna post on this thread :russ:
They couldn't bothered with this sorry ass thread

They're too busy gettin lots of cock :krs: :wrist:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dictionary of American Regional English (1985): ' At a point roughly the same as the Mason-Dixon Line, there is a division in meaning, to the North cock refers to the male genitals, but in the South its use is restricted to the female genitals.
:beli:
NY lost again
they still called it cock, and let's be 100% real about this.

NONE of these rappers can sit there and tell you where "cock" derived from, aight?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Dictionary of American Regional English (1985): ' At a point roughly the same as the Mason-Dixon Line, there is a division in meaning, to the North cock refers to the male genitals, but in the South its use is restricted to the female genitals.
:beli:
NY lost again

Who cares who originated it? That's irrelevant. West Coast rappers are the ones that said it