Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You have to leave the losers behind because we cant do the same things, have the same concerns, or have the same outlook on life. You should associate with those whom you have things in common. Even if it means having no friends, its better to have none then an army of losers holding you back. Attitudes are infectious, so if you surround yourself with negative people they will infect you with their loser energy.

Not true at all.

Daps
Gotta get away from friends who keep you from reaching your potential. But try never to burn bridges or cut people off, so many people are quick to do that it seems. If you manage to be successful always find a way to reach back even if its in a small way. That's what friends do after all.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Some good thoughts in here...some comments have been kinda harsh, but I understand.

I have a new trick that I will start implementing when I am around people that I do not want to talk to extensively:

Drama-starter: "Yo Cory...You hear about what so-and-so said?" "What do you think about so-and-so's situation"? :demonic:

Cory MBA: "I really don't have an opinion on that situation...I hope that it works out for all parties involved" :mjpls:

Drama-starter: "More details....Blah Blah Blah" AKA ......"Say something inflammatory so that I can run-tell-dat to bring you into this nonsense!" :steviej:

Cory MBA: "Yo....I really have to use the restroom...." *Leaves and never returns* :rudy:

Drama-starter: :damn:

Seriously...I am at a point where I want to be drama-free. The wrong words spoken or written to the wrong people can keep you involved in situations that waste your time and energy.