Why Should I Settle Down When I Got That Dope D?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Seriously though....I just wanna go to work, come home, and then, lay up with whatever female I feel like fukking with at the time. fukk that marriage BS and I don't want any children either! I constantly have a rotation of decent to bad ass Black, Latinas and White women always hitting me up to get that daddy long stroke time. I'll admit (or I guess I already have) that I'm addicted to sex, but there are TONS of women out here that are equally addicted to sex. They make it so easy! They also come from all walks of life... straight, (so-called) lesbians, bisexuals, college-aged females, single mothers, married with children, divorceés, widows, and even a woman old enough to be my great-grandmother(true story.... she wanted me, but I refused... that was too old). All of them be choosing! If I could get away with it here, I'd have a polygamous household with about 3-4 women under one roof... that would make me happy!

I don't think I'll ever evolve from this mindset....

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing you got watch for when you out there is these chicks brothers and cousins etc. You can't just be hurting these broads like that that have a bunch of brothers and older cousins, dudes will come see you for that.:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Another thing you got watch for when you out there is these chicks brothers and cousins etc. You can't just be hurting these broads like that that have a bunch of brothers and older cousins, dudes will come see you for that.:ufdup:

I was fukkin this MILF when I was 17 and had a hard time keeping my dikk hard because I didn't know if her 22 year old son was gonna come home and try and whoop my ass for some young black buck fukkin his mother :lolbron:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you, cause for me shyt get old after a while fukkin bytches that just only have superficial looks to offer
Either that or he don't get enough cuz dudes that get different broads not impressed by that. When I was about 25 I started to slow down and started to make money. You gotta take your mind off the women and put it on the money.:obama:

Daps
I'd like to just make money and have lots of NSA sex too...recently I've been thinking that nothing is stopping me so why not? :manny: We're young :yeshrug: as long as you aren't lying to anyone why not.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
You fukkin women married with children?

Becareful out there breh, don't want no simp come at you with a rifle on some "How long you been fukking my wife?!"

In the past, I did.... not anymore.

I mean settle when you're ready but I'll tell you like they told me when I went through that phase, "You only got 1 dikk.":yeshrug:

Yeah.... I know it's not 100% fool proof, but every time before sex, a woman has to have proof of a recent clean STD exam.... and condoms are mandatory!

How old are you, cause for me shyt get old after a while fukkin bytches that just only have superficial looks to offer

Old enough that I shouldn't be acting like this....

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was originally #TeamLegalizedPolygamy2016............but I reformed, cause I don't need a compound, taxes to DAMN HIGH

now I'm #TeamLegalizedBigamy2016, just build an extra room or sleek treehouse with the triple income if need be ......... :sas1: