Why no one told me about Fightcade?!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:whew::whew::whew:

This shyt so piff, playing all these classic arcade fighting games against people online, this shyt is a hidden diamond.

A nikka was able to play Street Fighter 3 Second Impact online

:whoo:

I DL'd that big ass batch of games that pretty much fills up the whole list of compatible games. This game Breaker Revenge is my new love, knew nothing about it but its nice as fukk.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yo....Breakers Revenge is retarded.:lolbron: That game is broken as all hell.

I actually competed in a Karnov's Revenge (game that came b4 Breakers) dollar tourney once, that shyt was :scust: Some nerd drove all the way from Connecticut to do Karnov infinites on every1.

If you're looking for some low key dope shyt on fightcade to play with your friends, try out Capcom Sports Club. The Tennis game is piff :jawalrus:

Also, random note about Breakers Revenge. Capcom actually sued them saying its too close to SF2

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I still fukk with FightCade 2 although they've currently halted support due to personal reasons...

unknown.png

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I still fukk with FightCade 2 although they've currently halted support due to personal reasons...

unknown.png
:umad: Chris & Daimon is da squad. Especially when you know how to use Daimons invincibility frames & Grapple combos.

Personally I go with a rush squad, myself :ld: Yuri, Benimaru, Shingo. Sometimes replacing Shingo with normal Chris :childplease: