Why is Usher underrated as a vocalist???

Daps
Dude is a great vocalist and is up there with the best. I think he suffers from the same thing Beyoncé suffers from, they both are such excellent performances and sex symbols for their audience that it makes you not notice the vocals.

And no Hes not a Luther or Brian McKnight I'm just saying he doesn't get enough credit for his vocals

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
His voice was stronger as a child than as an adult; anyone who disagrees listen to the can I get wit it album. Usher has a good adult voice tho which is why he was able to transition.

He's under Michael Jackson who had a stronger voice as a kid but maintained a great adult voice. But under Chris brown who had a great kid voice and then developed into a horrible adult voice.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His voice was stronger as a child than as an adult; anyone who disagrees listen to the can I get wit it album. Usher has a good adult voice tho which is why he was able to transition.

He's under Michael Jackson who had a stronger voice as a kid but maintained a great adult voice. But under Chris brown who had a great kid voice and then developed into a horrible adult voice.
for chris brown it drugs