Why is the Coli so important to me?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Human nature :manny:

The coli is honestly the closest thing to home for ME. I'm in a mostly white college town 600 miles from my family and the program I'm currently in has maybe 25 black people IN TOTAL. Unless I'm out on a weekend I'm either studying or browsing the coli. You guys help keep me sane :ld:

:hug:

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
Idk if I'm more addicted to Breaking Bad or the Coli honestly...

What has my life become? :snoop:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

It's how to work with money, but really basic. No numbers. So me and my arithmetic disabled ass can get through it. I'd have real life experience with it, but I recently stopped my entreprenuership and am awaiting a steady job. It deals with stories from ancient Babylon, how using a few strategies and tactics, slaves were able to get out of debt, and these dudes started stacking that coin.

Basically, Everytime you get gwop. 1/10th goes to you Savings. This is your bank. 2/10 goes to your debts. 7/10ths goes to daily expenses/living life normally. 58 pages. It won't waste your time. Worth a try.

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
It's how to work with money, but really basic. No numbers. So me and my arithmetic disabled ass can get through it. I'd have real life experience with it, but I recently stopped my entreprenuership and am awaiting a steady job. It deals with stories from ancient Babylon, how using a few strategies and tactics, slaves were able to get out of debt, and these dudes started stacking that coin.

Basically, Everytime you get gwop. 1/10th goes to you Savings. This is your bank. 2/10 goes to your debts. 7/10ths goes to daily expenses/living life normally. 58 pages. It won't waste your time. Worth a try.

You really came in here and dropped some knowledge on ya boy. Appreciate it brethren. :obama:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_m6hx7qQFTu1qmaqeno1_500.gif
:beli: Nikka u go to the ultimate party school in the country.

If you ain't smashing hoes left and right and having a blast then u lost:patrice: