Why is the Coli so important to me?

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
I made a rash decision. I didnt think about it at all. It was the next game that was starting so I bet. :manny:

I wish I had money to blow like that....i'd arbitrarily bet on soccer games like fukk it. :win:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Human nature :manny:

The coli is honestly the closest thing to home for ME. I'm in a mostly white college town 600 miles from my family and the program I'm currently in has maybe 25 black people IN TOTAL. Unless I'm out on a weekend I'm either studying or browsing the coli. You guys help keep me sane :ld:

Where do you go to school?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Where do you go to school?

tumblr_m6hx7qQFTu1qmaqeno1_500.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

There's a quote in the book that sums up like "Only take advice from people who have what you want or have been to where your going". I could tell you didn't read it when you placed that bet and don't even follow MLB. But this is the last time you will hear from me about it. Carry on

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
Betting half your money on a sport/team you don't really watch can't be THAT bad of a decision...

Can it? :lupe:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
There's a quote in the book that sums up like "Only take advice from people who have what you want or have been to where your going". I could tell you didn't read it when you placed that bet and don't even follow MLB. But this is the last time you will hear from me about it. Carry on

Should I read the book tonight? How long is it? I have a short attention span. :lupe:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Should I read the book tonight? How long is it? I have a short attention span. :lupe:

In all seriousness, fam, I don't know if your whole internet persona is real or not, but all this shyt is only going to be funny to you till you hit 30 and you're in the same position you were in as a teen :ld:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Its 58 pages. I would read it before you spend anymore money. It's that "old english speak" so take your time and take notes so you get the jist of it. As soon as I start working, I'm buying that book and sticking to it. fukk not having my money straight.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
In all seriousness, fam, I don't know if your whole internet persona is real or not, but all this shyt is only going to be funny to you till you hit 30 and you're in the same position you were in as a teen :ld:

What persona? I'm the only guy on here that posts about his real life consistently.

And I know ain't shyt funny about it. But it is what it is.