Why is Male Intuition Downplayed or Ignored?

lib123

All Star
Daps
We hear a lot of talk about female intuition, but rarely do we hear about male intuition. I stumbled across some research and it appears true that women on average may have slightly higher intuition to protect themselves evolutionarily speaking against stronger male physical threats. However, men have also been evolutionarily programmed to avoid committing to women who've had or currently have several casual partners or sense when women are "dating" multiple men due to potential paternity uncertainty should she get pregnant. Our intuition has been programmed to subconsciously to protect us before modern technology such as paternity tests arose. Seems like male intuition is ignored in talks surrounding why certain women get wifed or not.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I wish your point didn't define into basic dating shyt :snoop:

Either way, whole thing is bullshyt. Too many women and men make dumb ass decisions everyday for me to belive any of that crap :yeshrug:
Yep both sides keep getting finessed and taking advantage of whether it’s dating or your friend saying “I got the next big idea” and all these internet gurus and hoteps

lib123

All Star
Daps
I think intuition works for women when it comes to their body,kids. Us men are logical we dont talk that intuition stuff.

Yeah but it some cases that can be our downfall. Just because there isn’t a logical explanation at the moment for why something might be off doesn’t mean it’s not off.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Every human has some level of 'instinct'. I've read we might have been bordering on psychic abilities in the early part of our evolution but we lost it over time.

Anyway...you applying this to dating basically made your post incel babble so not sure if this thread will take off or not.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Male intuition to what, be misogynistic pigs? :troll:

Naw nikka, you see and notice patterns and move accordingly, intuition my ass :ufdup:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Nah I definitely have a gut instinct. I know because I've ignored it a few times and always end up remembering that I was right to have doubts. You gotta listen to that shyt. Soon as she says she was celibate in 2017 that's not something you push past

lib123

All Star
Daps
Every human has some level of 'instinct'. I've read we might have been bordering on psychic abilities in the early part of our evolution but we lost it over time.

Anyway...you applying this to dating basically made your post incel babble so not sure if this thread will take off or not.

Lol I was just using dating as an example. Of course our instinct has more applications.