Why is it that black people have more faith in Obama than own kids?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I mean what makes him better than me or you for that matter, a lot of my people judge me on some little shyt, but when it comes to Obama they like "Well, he has to do this and that because them racist ass cacs on the right aren't tryin to do nothing" :zzz:

What about Libya? :usure:

And they go :snooze:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
cause you ain't fighting no racist ass cacs on the right, as your parents put it?

I don't care about those people, i care about people who need help & I have a nikka instiuition that he's not going help but desolate us even more.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Some niccas should refrain from political talk. Stick to hip hop beefs and sambo talk homie. This just ain't you.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't care about those people, i care about people who need help & I have a nikka instiuition that he's not going help but desolate us even more.

that's all well and good....

but you ain't your parents, breh.

they will NEVER forget being sprayed with hoses, fighting off dogs and marching with Dr. Kang.

Any black person with ANY amount of honest power should watch out for this fellow brutha and kill the white mayne.

OKAY, NOW....

1. if you ain't serious, I don't care. It needs to be said. I respect the struggle our forefathers had to get us where we are. But they need to let that shyt go. We ain't there (the promised land)... but WE'RE HERE NOW.

2. They been forcing that same rhetoric that they learned sin the 40's-70's. That shyt is over. Those War Time lessons ain't getting us nowhere in this new millennium. It's time to BUILD.

YES, I know racism still exists. YES, I know that Graceland is bigger than the place where MLK died! But fukk! Elvis was their Mike Jackson and he died on a toilet! There's no shrines around that toilet! LET THE shyt GO!

I'm not saying we all pull a carlton or whatever so-called "white-washing" you cats are scared of, but the only things fukking us as a people up right now are our collective ignorance as a race and our fear of our own individuality.

*steps off soap box*