Why is it so hard to find a job now?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey y’all I did find a job, it’s security. It’s not much but it pays the bills. Thanks for all the support+ comments and good luck to the brehs still looking for work. Keep your head up man, don’t give up a job will be coming soon right around the corner.

Congrats. Is that Cybersecurity or Risk Management?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Hey y’all I did find a job, it’s security. It’s not much but it pays the bills. Thanks for all the support+ comments and good luck to the brehs still looking for work. Keep your head up man, don’t give up a job will be coming soon right around the corner.
Congratulations breh :salute:

Hate shyt is the way it is but glad you got something to support yourself till something better comes along

And its middle fingers to these employers for bullshytting nikkas out a liveable salary and being too cheap to wanna train new hires 🖕 :pacspit: 🖕

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Best kept secret
Some of these blue collar jobs pay way more than the white collar jobs.
It's just not "sexy" being a aircraft mechanic compared to a software engineer

The average salary for an aircraft mechanic in the United States is $69,667 as of September 25, 2023. The range for most popular aircraft mechanic positions typically falls between $45,162 and $94,172.

The average salary for a software engineer in the United States is $139,952 per year, or $67.28 per hour. The salary range for a software engineer is $65K-$325K.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Cybersecurity. It’s entry level at 50K annually. It ain’t much for you 6 figures certs brehs but im okay with it :wow: I’m just glad I finally found a job
Gottta get a start somewhere.

Right now you just have to survive. Until we’re past the other side. A lot of people won’t make it to the end of 2024

morris

Superstar
Daps

A tech company based in the San Francisco Bay Area bragged about its strong third-quarter results — only to announce that it was laying off hundreds of employees.

Informatica, a cloud-based AI data company, put out a press release that quoted CEO Amit Walia touting “another strong step forward” for the company.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

A tech company based in the San Francisco Bay Area bragged about its strong third-quarter results — only to announce that it was laying off hundreds of employees.

Informatica, a cloud-based AI data company, put out a press release that quoted CEO Amit Walia touting “another strong step forward” for the company.
A lot of those AI companies in the bay won’t be there in 5 years