Why is it racist if you say immigration is bad

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Just asking cause me and. A couple of my bros was talking to an old head who. Was telling us how the neighborhood changing and jobs for black folks is at a all time low and immigrants is takin them while we was talkin some Spanish lady came and said to the old head you shouldn't be racist they people to just wanted some feedback

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's only bad if it's illegal. outside of that it's nothing wrong. hispanics are the largest group of illegal immigrants and it has a negative impact on the countries economy. so it's in their interest to have folks associate racist cacs and anybody talking immigration.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I been saying this but when u say it they call you a. Racist

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so it's in their interest to have folks associate racist cacs and anybody talking immigration.

More or less this. It's largely a tactic to silence opposition. Something like all racists oppose immigration, but all opponents of immigration aren't racist. But non racist opponents of immigration are gonna get tagged. It's not fair, but this is war and you have to toughen up. You can't let it bother you.

DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
In my neighborhood the different types of people immigrating here usually gravitate towards the jobs that their people already have...

now its one thing to say theyre taking jobs away but its a WHOLE different thing if those were jobs Black folks were too prideful for to begin with...

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:what:
In my neighborhood the different types of people immigrating here usually gravitate towards the jobs that their people already have...

now its one thing to say theyre taking jobs away but its a WHOLE different thing if those were jobs Black folks are too prideful for those jobs to begin with...
Huh I'm not gettin anything U sayin

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Check the edit breh
Ii Gotchu I agree to an extent because I've seen black folks that have gotten to the point where they will take anything a Jamaican fella of mines father owns a landscaping business and he's said work is hard to come by he use to hire Rastas but he cannot afford to pay them because the landscaping business is being outsourced due to immigration

DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
Ii Gotchu I agree to an extent because I've seen black folks that have gotten to the point where they will take anything a Jamaican fella of mines father owns a landscaping business and he's said work is hard to come by he use to hire Rastas but he cannot afford to pay them because the landscaping business is being outsourced due to immigration
I mean, look at what they do tho..
You have all these people coming from overseas and elsewhere but stick together in their communities once they get here.

Hate to say that as black folk, a lot of us are quick to say immigrants are taking over but if had just a tight a knit of a community as they do, jobs or anykind of take over wouldnt be an issue...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I know this isnt PC but I need to know if OP is white or not. It's a known fact forums where any non-white people congregate get infiltrated for propaganda purposes by white supremacists and this talking point is a popular one with trolls and their "concern racism".

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Black wanna do a ban bet?
I know this isnt PC but I need to know if OP is white or not. It's a known fact forums where any non-white people congregate get infiltrated for propaganda purposes by white supremacists and this talking point is a popular one with trolls and their "concern racism".

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just asking cause me and. A couple of my bros was talking to an old head who. Was telling us how the neighborhood changing and jobs for black folks is at a all time low and immigrants is takin them while we was talkin some Spanish lady came and said to the old head you shouldn't be racist they people to just wanted some feedback
its a liberal shaming tactic. but people on the left don't actually care about the illegals. they pretend to care, because minorities tend to vote democrat

so when someone like hillary says "look at trump, he criticizes immigrants, its because he's a racist" its nothing more than a talking point to make her look good and trump look like the bad guy come election time

now is there racism against mexicans? yes, absolutely. but the harm that illegals do to this country is far worse than any rampant racism against illegals that ive seen

i mean think about the statement "Illegal immigrants shoudnt be here, they take jobs and resources from citizens"

what the fukk is "racist" about that :what::camby: its just a factual statement

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this post proves the OP's point :dead:

how did you even get that he would be white from the OP?