Why Is It Ok For A Self Admitted Homo To Influence A Black Teenager?(Will Smith)

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
WILLOW SMITH Definitely Needs Some ADULT Supervision . . . Look What She's Saying On Twitter!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012

so just the other day there was a thread about some homosexuals/supporters who were bustin xzibits chops on twitter about how he is immature for saying "pause" when asked would he ever have a duet with this faq frank ocean and now he is some bad guy

but here we have the known homo writing a song about smashing a woman :rudy: talkin about pink majin buu's and a lil black girl feels ok to co-sign all while thanking a grown white woman for putting her onto it

is there nothing wrong with this or what?

Daps
and why is that?

if its fake then ask the mods to delete it no harm no foul

pink matter is a deep song gay or not(it isnt btw) i honestly dont see the problem alot of women actually hang out with gay people soooooo...i dont understand how this would effect her in any way

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
U shouldn't be linking articles from that shythole in the first place

Why is it the mods responsibility to vet your links?

:childplease: all the links to other articles and websites on this website yet you in here bytchin

im telling you to prove this to be not true and then if you feel because of that it needs to be gone then ask the mods to delete it your a supporter im sure they will respond

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
MTO. The same site that said my friend was dating Drake even though they never met. (Until AFTER the fake headlines.) At least she got into the HYFR video. :wow:

fukk MTO!

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
MTO be right most of the time. Its up to you to call bullshyt on the obvious reaching. But usually within a month or even a year the truth comes out and they got the "we told you so" heading.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
pink matter is a deep song gay or not(it isnt btw) i honestly dont see the problem alot of women actually hang out with gay people soooooo...i dont understand how this would effect her in any way

i did ask for opinion and i respect your giving an honest answer of your own point of view on the topic but how can you not see a song about sex between men not negatively influencing a child who shouldnt even be worried about sex at all?

edit: this is also in retrospect of the xzibit shyt that went down compared to the white lady getting a thank you

Daps
i did ask for opinion and i respect your giving an honest answer of your own point of view on the topic but how can you not see a song about sex between men not negatively influencing a child who shouldnt even be worried about sex at all?

what lyrics in the song say hes talking about a man :comeon:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
i dont see what the problem is....fakkits gossiping again. are your panties in a bunch cause she listens to shytty music or because she's listening to a gay guy's music?