Why is intraracial conflict such A Threat To Black People & How Do We Stop It

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I edited thread title instead of just deleting thread because it is possible to have a progressive conversation about intraracial conflict in our community. If it turns into a black bashing thread, its gone.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
All we gotta do is try to get as much people woke as possible.

c00ns are not woke and probably will never be.

I was never a c00n, but I know I wasn't woke 5 years ago.

Honestly I wouldn't even argue with a c00n, when I know I can build with someone who is woke.

There is no greater feeling than knowing you helped a black man or woman get ahead, either by helping them or giving them knowledge.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean... Are c00ns the only threat we face internally?

And who or what is a c00n?

Seems situational at best outside of the folks who get paid or profit from being vocal about: Stacey Dash, Ben Carson, Jesse Lee Paterson, etc.

Some of our best and brightest 'c00ns' aren't 'c00n' on every issue. We're also overlooking the elephant in the room: gang members who kill over territory they don't own and make it difficult to do the work of building our communities.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
yall using the term c00n tooo liberal....

is tommy s c00ning? or is he trolling and telling the unwanted truth......

the c00ns are the ones destroying the community

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean... Are c00ns the only threat we face internally?

And who or what is a c00n?

Seems situational at best outside of the folks who get paid or profit from being vocal about: Stacey Dash, Ben Carson, Jesse Lee Paterson, etc.

Some of our best and brightest 'c00ns' aren't 'c00n' on every issue. We're also overlooking the elephant in the room: gang members who kill over territory they don't own and make it difficult to do the work of building our communities.

Drug dealers and gang members are the biggest c00ns of all. They harm their own folks. They have destroyed working class and middle class African American neighborhoods all over the country. African Americans literally live in militarized zones all because of those c00ns. They don't hold any causes of African Americans near and dear and they add nothing to the quality of life for African Americans. The one thing that they could do is to take their acts of violence under ground; so that other African Americans can have a quality of life, but those c00ns will not even do that.

They are just like the White man in that they are only about materials. They don't care how they get it nor do they care that they hurt African Americans to get those materials. They are c00ns on the order of the Aro Confederacy and the King of Dahomey, which were a bunch of slave catching c00ns that warred against and captured Africans on the Continent who they then sold to the Europeans for shipment to the Americas.

Last edited: