Why Is "being sprung" such a bad thing?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you meet a guy...y'all do the do...he obviously enjoyed himself and he likes you...yet You might shyt on him in front of your girls when he texts/calls.

Is it because you are accustomed to being treated like a disposable glove by most dudes who hit/eat and never call you again so you think thats how "real nikkas do"?

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
So you meet a guy...y'all do the do...he obviously enjoyed himself and he likes you...yet You might shyt on him in front of your girls when he texts/calls.

Is it because you are accustomed to being treated like a disposable glove by most dudes who hit/eat and never call you again so you think thats how "real nikkas do"?
you might be posting in the wrong subforum breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

On a subconscious level, I believe a bunch of chicks do think like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're sleeping with a woman who shyts on you and has no respect for? :mjlol: Who gives a fukk why? Don't tolerate the disrespect and bush her silly ass?:camby:
You missed my point or i didn't explain it thoroughly . Why Is it a bad thing if a guy catches feelings after sex?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You missed my point or i didn't explain it thoroughly . Why Is it a bad thing if a guy catches feelings after sex?

No you didn't get my point. Why do you care? She's disrespectful and she needs to be gone. People can be fukked up and do fukked up things. There is no rhyme or reason. Don't waste your time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you didn't get my point. Why do you care? She's disrespectful and she needs to be gone. People can be fukked up and do fukked up things. There is no rhyme or reason. Don't waste your time.
I'm not talking about me:heh:

I'm asking why does a guys stock go down the second he shows he wants more than sex?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think i figured it out. A man probably looks like a fool wanting to buy the cow when he already gets the milk for free.

Thanks for playing!
She was never really feeling you. Don't get in your feelings about it. You win some and you lose some. You were probably something to do until someone else she liked more came along.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was never really feeling you. Don't get in your feelings about it. You win some and you lose some. You were probably something to do until someone else she liked more came along.
:comeon:

For the last time, this isn't about me.

I don't lose btw.