Why Is America So CRAZY?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
most psycho, bi-polar first world country by far

most dangerous too because of the gun culture that exists here

obsessed with violence but uptight about sex

why is america so batshyt insane? on one hand its at the forefront of technological ingenuity, culture, style, fashion, etc. on the other hand its so damn backwards. watched a trailer for doc called 'a prom in mississippi' where they celebrated their first integrated prom in their history..this was 2009 brehs! :snoop:

I don't think there's ever been a country like this that looks towards the future but so stuck in the past at the same time. what is it about america that makes it such a genuine madhouse?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:patrice: I want to shyt on you, but you have a point :ld:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Crackas.
a0yqua.jpg

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Drugs rather prescription or street

I love how we say don't let Mexicans here, but we damn sure love there drugs that keeps us fuked up..

Then we complain about European culture, but don't hesitate to mimic there way of living

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
most psycho, bi-polar first world country by far

most dangerous too because of the gun culture that exists here

obsessed with violence but uptight about sex

why is america so batshyt insane? on one hand its at the forefront of technological ingenuity, culture, style, fashion, etc. on the other hand its so damn backwards. watched a trailer for doc called 'a prom in mississippi' where they celebrated their first integrated prom in their history..this was 2009 brehs! :snoop:

I don't think there's ever been a country like this that looks towards the future but so stuck in the past at the same time. what is it about america that makes it such a genuine madhouse?
i saw prom night in miss. it's :mindblown:

one of the dudes on there is a stereotypical mississippi redneck wearin a wifebeater with a beergut. his daughter has a black boyfriend and he has an epiphany about racial issues. one of the most sincere moments i've seen on film

i think a school in georgia just did the same thing with integrated proms THIS year :ohhh: one thing about a huge country is that it's impossible to define, we can't be goin on about america does this that and the third cause it's so different from region to region

but yeah i been feelin kinda disillusioned lately too. not just about america but about the state of the world :ld: we got it good compared to syria :ld: :sadcam:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
America has always been crazy...

Dates back to the Salem Witch Trial...killing people for no reason. :manny:

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
INADEQUATE MENTAL HEALTHCARE INFRASTRUCTURE, CULTURAL TABOOS ON DISCUSSING MENTAL HEALTH OPENLY, RIGHT WING PARANOIA, XENOPHOBIA, RACISM, THE CRIMINALIZATION OF DRUG USE WHEN IT SHOULD BE A HEALTH ISSUE, AND THE WIDELY HELD BELIEF THAT THERE'S MORE OF A MERITOCRACY HERE THAN THERE REALLY IS, BROTHER! ALL OF THIS IN ADDITION TO THE FACT THAT WE TOOK OVER THIS TERRITORY VERY RECENTLY COMPARED TO MANY OTHER DEVELOPED NATIONS, DUDE! SO WE CAN'T DISCUSS OUR PRIDE IN OUR HISTORY WITHOUT IGNORING THE BLOOD AND GREED THAT WE KNOW LIES BENEATH, MEAN GENE!

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much stimulants, including too much protein, and not enough complex carbohydrates to balance things out. Excess protein, and other stimulants, produces, more dopamine which produces selfish thinking which is why the U.S.A. is all about doing what makes YOU happy.

Other places have issues as well, just different, and I think it's from them having too much carbohydrates in their diet, and not enough protein to balance things out. This causes them to be rigid in their thinking, and not willing to grow, which means constantly doing things that are hurting them. They tend to do extreme things, but see it as part of the culture, and not a personal thing, so it isn't weird to them. This is from the excess serotonin, which helps form group thinking.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS CRAZY, IT ISN'T JUST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
shyt is built off :demonic: deeds. They've desecrated & betrayed God's chosen/indigenous peoples and continue to do so to this day. :manny:

It'll eventually collapse off G.P. alone, no? :ld: