Why hasn't Sony made a ''Pro'' Controller yet?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I was thinking why hasn't Sony made a pro controller yet.. They been running with this 2013 Dual Shock 4 for the pass 7 years.... :gucci:

Are you lame ass nikkas really using this giant notepad in the middle of the controller for gaming? Is that just a gimmick feature just like the PlayStation VR? :gucci:

PlayStation controller has to the worst when playing shooters.. I couldn't do it.:dwillhuh:

If you want to actually get a PS-version of the controller you need to go third-party....
giphy.gif

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Not even a diss but the PS4 controller doesn’t cater to shooting games but for single player story games it’s pretty cool. Why would you need a pro controller to play like a God of war or sumn. Maybe for fighting games but im sure they’d rather use a fighting pad

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Us shooter and racing game fans that own a PS4 prefer to play these genres on the Xbox or PC anyway. :yeshrug:

I couldn’t even imagine playing Forza or Titanfall 2 with the DS4’s triggers and thumbsticks :scust:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I watch fighting game tournaments breh.

Everyone that chooses not to play with a stick uses dualshock 4. None of that elite trash.
That's because most of these tournaments use PS4 as a standard. No other choice

OPTIONS are good thing

Last edited: