Why has Aldis Hodge been able to do even what no white man has been able to do?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And that's get a first class ticket out of usa TV hell

I was like is that the same dude from Leverage?

It is! He in real movies

Kevin Sorbo couldn't do it

David Boreanaz couldn't so it

Jeffrey Donovan could do it

Chuck Norris couldn't do it

Nathan Fillion

But Aldis did

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame that the Black Panther movies are ruined now
I'm still trying to keep hope alive. Maybe they could do a history of wakanda show. That black panther and captain America game has T'Challa and Erik's grandfather as the black panther and it looks amazing

parallax

Superstar
Daps
And that's get a first class ticket out of usa TV he'll

I was like is that the same dude from Leverage?

It is! He in real movies

Kevin Sorbo couldn't do it

David Boreanaz couldn't so it

Jeffrey Donovan could do it

Chuck Norris couldn't do it

Nathan Fillion

But Aldis did

kevin sorbo sank his career (massive dissapointment because i loved hercules as a kid)

david boreanaz will always be angel. he was on bones longer but he'll still be angel.

i feel like jeffery donovans doing great for himself, but the law and order/dikk wolf hole is hard to escape from

i dont think nathan fillion wants to be more, hes happy getting what hes got and making comic con appearances and whatever james gunn throws his way

chuck norris was only hot on his show

aldis name to fame was leverage, and luckily for him, it was big enough to succeed, but wasnt big enough that he was able to be typecasted

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
because he started out elsewhere and also stayed having small roles in other shows/movies. i actually think he should be way bigger and like @Rhapture he was my choice to recast T'challa. I'm still hoping he gets a breakout role in a prestige show or big movie, sad that his big action debut was tied to the flop that was black adam

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Nathan Fillion is going to be Green Lantern in those James Gunn DC movies so you can cross him off the list.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
because he started out elsewhere and also stayed having small roles in other shows/movies. i actually think he should be way bigger and like @Rhapture he was my choice to recast T'challa. I'm still hoping he gets a breakout role in a prestige show or big movie, sad that his big action debut was tied to the flop that was black adam
He's one of the few actors that has a really good foundation in his mom and his brother. He also has a good attitude from what I've seen in his interviews. He stays working and he always brings his A game. He's currently working on an Alex Cross series