Why don't they talk about the 11,109,750 NON Jews that got killed during the Holocaust?

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why is it that the Jews act like they were the only victims when it was more non Jews that got killed in the holocaust? Nowhere on the US holocaust museum does it state the 5.7 Soviet civilians, the 2.8 Soviet POWs, the 1.8 to 3 million Poles, the black people, Serbs, Romani, etc. :jbhmm:only 300K less Poles died than Jews yet Jews get all the credit :patrice::martin:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Why is it that the Jews act like they were the only victims when it was more non Jews that got killed in the holocaust? Nowhere on the US holocaust museum does it state the 5.7 Soviet civilians, the 2.8 Soviet POWs, the 1.8 to 3 million Poles, the black people, Serbs, Romani, etc. :jbhmm:only 300K less Poles died than Jews yet Jews get all the credit :patrice::martin:
:jbhmm:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
To be fair, I've heard some people who are Jewish say that their great grandparents originated from Poland and escaped during the Holocaust as kids or young adults