Why don't most white people season their food ?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
All you need is salt and pepper to make a good meal. it will enhance the natural flavor in food. everybody always trying to go overboard with seasoning. but yeah white people act like they're allegic to flavor.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Their ancestors adapted to living in caves and eating a diet consisting of sauerkraut, pickles, and potatoes. White people are subhumans smeagle-esque creatures. Too many spices, herbs, and fresh food really assaults their senses.

Seriously though i think it has something to do with where they're from geographically or whatever. Aint no herbs and spices growing in russia or czechoslovakia

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my mom is fukking terrible about seasoning. she doesn't like spicy foods, she has gotten better over time but sometimes she hits me with some :beli:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is real for the most part. A lot of white folks don't be seasoning their food. I don't get it. have you been to a white peoples cookout and witnessed them put some raw chicken or or an unseasoned burger patty on the grill :mindblown: :why:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Because they don't got flavor like black folks

:steviej:

soul-train-bobblehead-o.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
White folks haven't been using seasoning in their food since the dawn of existence.

Probably just a cultural/European thing

:manny:

However I have fukked with some snow bunnies who can throw down in the kitchen

:whoo:

So I don't know
were they country??

i find that country and southern white women cook with the best of black women... any of them tho... nope

Pro
Daps
Yo real shyt, it's a long story but I ended up cooking burgers for a European family. Motherfukkers really said my food had too much flavor :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: No lie.

I only seasoned with salt, pepper, and a tiny bit of cayenne pepper.....they were saying it was too spicy :lmfao3::lmfao3::lmfao3:Motherfukkas were even saying chopped garlic cloves was too spicy :binladahell:

This shyt is real, the majority of white ppl prefer their food bland...something I'll never understand. The average white person's palate just isn't developed to handle seasoning and spices like that....some of the white chefs really be throwing down tho, they're like the 1%'ers tho.