Why don't most white people season their food ?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
White folks haven't been using seasoning in their food since the dawn of existence.

Probably just a cultural/European thing

:manny:

However I have fukked with some snow bunnies who can throw down in the kitchen

:whoo:

So I don't know

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
I think it's more a class thing. "blah blah thats not healthy" type shyt coming from upper classes of all races, rich people hate food. why you think they go to a 5 star restaurant an pay 200 for a tiny meal?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I mean if your referring to the seasoned salt thats has a orange/red look then iight , but I witnessed them use table salt as seasoning :stopitslime:, if thats considered seasoning to you my nikka we might have to revoke your black card

What in the fukk are you talking about? A) fukk you and a black card unless you talking about an AmEx. B) What the fukk are you using table salt for besides giving your food a salty flavor? It's a goddamn seasoning, bytch.

Common salt is a mineral substance composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), a chemical compound belonging to the larger class ofionic salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in the sea where it is the main mineral constituent, with the open ocean having about 35 grams (1.2 oz) of solids per litre, a salinity of 3.5%. Salt is essential foranimal life, and saltiness is one of the basic human tastes. The tissues of animals contain larger quantities of salt than do plant tissues; therefore the typical diets of nomads who subsist on their flocks and herds require little or no added salt, whereas cereal-based diets require supplementation. Salt is one of the oldest and most ubiquitous of food seasonings, and salting is an important method of food preservation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt

stop being stupid. If a bytch hands be a steak and it tastes shytty and then hands me some salt, I'd hit her. That doesn't mean that salt isn't a seasoning.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
pDGC1-12185097v380.jpg

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
What in the fukk are you talking about? A) fukk you and a black card unless you talking about an AmEx. B) What the fukk are you using table salt for besides giving your food a salty flavor? It's a goddamn seasoning, bytch.

stop being stupid. If a bytch hands be a steak and it tastes shytty and then hands me some salt, I'd hit her. That doesn't mean that salt isn't a seasoning.

S&P is Def a seasoning. But not fukking table salt. That shyt is disgusting. Kosher is where it's at

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps

:umad: nikka i could care less what wikipedia documents & your saying "you" like I use salt w/ my cuisines , If salt is the proper term for season then whatever nikka lets give you a standing ovation ! I dont fukk w. that cac formula , real nikkas tampering with the following (im only putting two of my top choices)

418VTc-Y22L.jpg

grace-jerk-seasoning-jamaican-71521.jpg

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:umad: nikka i could care less what wikipedia documents & your saying "you" like I use salt w/ my cuisines , If salt is the proper term for season then whatever nikka lets give you a standing ovation ! I dont fukk w. that cac formula , real nikkas tampering with the following (im only putting two of my top choices)

418VTc-Y22L.jpg

grace-jerk-seasoning-jamaican-71521.jpg

I don't use condoms. that doesn't mean the aren't a prophylactic.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:camby:That's hood nikka seasoning.

Cajun season, Garlic (Salt/Powder), Steak seasoning, Onion salt/powder, Italian seasoning, coriander leaf, cinnamon, lemon pepper, dill, caraway, fennel, oregano, zest etc... to many to name but you get the point,

What's ya point?:dwillhuh:

ls773

Pro
Daps
Ive never been in a white kitchen that didn't have old bay and/or garlic salt.

We're just a bland people overall though.