Why don't most white people season their food ?

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
I remember way back in 06 , I use to fukk with this snow bunny on the side and I k.o'd at her crib . I woke up the next morning shorty really attempted to serve me a plate of some white rice & chicken with NO SEASONING drenched in some cold ass bbq sauce . I had to verbally ether her ass & then another instance later that year I scooped up another snow bunny and she cooked chicken but this time this bytch gave me some slimey ass baked chicken :mjcry:. I never dated white chicks only used them to pipe on the side , but after those two experiences I would never wife one up . So do most white people not season their food or were these two scenarios just coincidences ?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I remember way back in 06 , I use to fukk with this snow bunny on the side and I k.o'd at her crib . I woke up the next morning shorty really attempted to serve me a plate of some white rice & chicken with NO SEASONING drenched in some cold ass bbq sauce . I had to verbally ether her ass & then another instance later that year I scooped up another snow bunny and she cooked chicken but this time this bytch gave me some slimey ass baked chicken :mjcry:. I never dated white chicks only used them to pipe on the side , but after those two experiences I would never wife one up . So do most white people not season their food or were these two scenarios just coincidences ?
you don't like baked chicken?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Lol that's Just a bytch that can't cook.

And it's not the meanest thing in the world to under season food if it's for multiple people. Let them do it themselves.

I don't prefer it but I see the logic.

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
nikka please. :beli:

I'm not saying one should cook exclusively with salt but it is a fukking seasoning. :camby:
I mean if your referring to the seasoned salt thats has a orange/red look then iight , but I witnessed them use table salt as seasoning :stopitslime:, if thats considered seasoning to you my nikka we might have to revoke your black card