why don't black men cut their nails though ?

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
i'm just saying, i notice a lot of black men, at least in new york, have long ass fingernails
seems like they cut their nails twice every 2 year

why don't they cut their nails ??????!

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they use them as coke spoons to more easily weigh out/bag up coke and snort it too, or use em to split blunts.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
you aint a real nikka til you grow outt that pinky nail:youngsabo:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
THis one chiick i knew in high school said she never fukks with guys if they got dirt in between their finger nails. been clipping my nailes ever since.

I did the opposite I tamed my nail length and melt them clean....every chick I have physically encountered thought I was some Chi Channeling Monk when I gave them a massage..the power is in your nails and to switch from nail to fingers when givin a masage will have an asian chick cookin u breakfest
....damn i still miss that bish sometimes :wow:
but on the real Having some type of nail that isnt too feminine in length looks good on ME..stubby nails where my damn finger meat [][] is hangin crusty flaky n shyt aint cool fuk what a girl think that shyt is ugly to look at when i look at my fingers..its rly easier to maintence i havent cut my nails in 3 weeks but i trimmed them down for my interview:win: