Why don't asian women date asian men?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I've noticed I see Asian women with White, blacks, and latinos more than I've seen Asian women with asian men. I even remember this Japanese girl who laughed at the idea of dating an Asian man. Is that the self-hatred they have? Asian brehs answer this for me.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
here in Houston,Tx we have a HUGE viet and chinese population and most either date their within their own or white. and that goes for the fobs and the americanized ones.
cali is just a different animal i think..even the black women their prefer white and asian or so i've heard :manny:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
here in Houston,Tx we have a HUGE viet and chinese population and most either date their within their own or white. and that goes for the fobs and the americanized ones.
cali is just a different animal i think..even the black women their prefer white and asian or so i've heard :manny:
I worked in Santa Monica and Beverly Hills and saw Alotta Black women with white men. Actually more than I saw black men/white women. Yea even here asian girls mostly go for white guys, but I'm just curious as to why they won't give their own race some play. Must just be a cali thing :yeshrug:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I worked in Santa Monica and Beverly Hills and saw Alotta Black women with white men. Actually more than I saw black men/white women. Yea even here asian girls mostly go for white guys, but I'm just curious as to why they won't give their own race some play. Must just be a cali thing :yeshrug:
actually the chick that owns the nail salon next to my salon. she's only into white men..Beautiful woman early 30's ...really americanized..drives a benz... Viet chick. i asked her why she didn't like veit guys and she said because they're too controling and cheap. she's the total golddigger type tho. wants to be spoiled...taken on trips..etc. the guy she's engaged to now is that type she likes.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
actually the chick that owns the nail salon next to my salon. she's only into white men..Beautiful woman early 30's ...really americanized..drives a benz... Viet chick. i asked her why she didn't like veit guys and she said because they're too controling and cheap. she's the total golddigger type tho. wants to be spoiled...taken on trips..etc. the guys she's engaged to now is that type she likes.
Maybe they cater to each others needs. An asian woman likes being pamper and doesnt mine being submissive, and white guys have that superiorty complex so it just works :yeshrug:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
They're either really disloyal, just plain lustful for white males or believe all the negative things said about Asian men :manny:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One issue that isn't talked about often is a lot of Asian girls have horrible relationships with their fathers. Like I have a good friend who is Chinese and she tells me about her whenever she speaks with her dad its strictly him telling her what she needs to do and there is zero emotional connection. She said its been that way since she was a child. I think this negatively shapes the way they view their Asian male dating pool.

I don't really buy the submission thing, most Asian girls I know with white men completely run their relationships.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I've noticed I see Asian women with White, blacks, and latinos more than I've seen Asian women with asian men. I even remember this Japanese girl who laughed at the idea of dating an Asian man. Is that the self-hatred they have? Asian brehs answer this for me.

It's simple. Just like Black folk Asians especially Asian Americans believe in the myth of White supremacy. White males basically run this society and have made huge enroads in Asia. In the the media White males have been the heart throbs for like the last one hundred years. If you think that this has no effect of people view in the matters of sexual attraction then I don't know what to say....

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It's simple. Just like Black folk Asians especially Asian Americans believe in the myth of White supremacy. White males basically run this society and have made huge enroads in Asia. In the the media White males have been the heart throbs for like the last one hundred years. If you think that this has no effect of people view in the matters of sexual attraction then I don't know what to say....
Why would you assume I don't? I posed a question and got a response. One I agree with too. But give me a chance to hear your side before you assume I'm going to disagree with you.
shyt I have a cousin that only dates white guys. So much so she actually hides it when she fukks with black guys.On some reverse white girl shyt. :mjpls:I know deep down thats nothing more than a self-esteem issue she has. Sense she's been force fed America's idea of beauty your whole life being seen as attractive to a white guy makes her feel self-worth. Its disgusting and sad at the same time :snoop:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
One issue that isn't talked about often is a lot of Asian girls have horrible relationships with their fathers. Like I have a good friend who is Chinese and she tells me about her whenever she speaks with her dad its strictly him telling her what she needs to do and there is zero emotional connection. She said its been that way since she was a child. I think this negatively shapes the way they view their Asian male dating pool.

I don't really buy the submission thing, most Asian girls I know with white men completely run their relationships.
I believe what you said about Asians dads.. I imagine every Asian dad is like this.
h0B71C03E

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I have a cousin that only dates white guys. So much so she actually hides it when she fukks with black guys.On some reverse white girl shyt. :mjpls:I know deep down thats nothing more than a self-esteem issue she has. Sense she's been force fed America's idea of beauty your whole life being seen as attractive to a white guy makes her feel self-worth. Its disgusting and sad at the same time :snoop:

What race is your cousin?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
It depends on where u at. Sometimes that shyt is like a secret society, and all them mothafukkas be on some "no new frieneds" type shyt.