Why does science tell us that light speed is faster than sound? It's the opposite

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
how you gonna put up a thread title like that and then post an article from a scientific website about physicists claiming to manipulate sound to move at ftl speeds. you dumbass :mjlol:

and to quote the piece: Proponents of Einstein's special relativity need not worry, though. The underlying waves that make up the pulse remain at subluminal velocities, so no information, matter or energy actually travels faster than light. :francis:

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
how you gonna put up a thread title like that and then post an article from a scientific website about physicists claiming to manipulate sound to move at ftl speeds. you dumbass :mjlol:

and to quote the piece: Proponents of Einstein's special relativity need not worry, though. The underlying waves that make up the pulse remain at subluminal velocities, so no information, matter or energy actually travels faster than light. :francis:

Google it

Proponents of science have an agenda the universe is vibrational in string theory That's energy

Science will tell you they don't know shyt about dark matter we know the truth

Science will tell you that light came before sound in the universe

Last edited:

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
They're saying that no information is sent like light even though sound is breaking the light barrier so they're just contradicting themselves because sound by definition is info even if their computer can't pick up auditory pulses , wave forms vibrate and that's information. So we can see light like we can hear sound just cuz they can't hear it doesn't make it false

@Propaganda so please stop quoting articles you have no understating of

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Lol dude jetted out this post with the quickness prob googling his ass off this past hour trying to find fault in my argument to debate

Don't worry kid it won't happen

Listen to more Beatles

qqC5zXc.jpg

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lol dude jetted out this post with the quickness prob googling his ass off this past hour trying to find fault in my argument to debate

Don't worry kid it won't happen

Listen to more Beatles

qqC5zXc.jpg

i'm not the type to sit here and do the back and forth for hours, kiddo. especially with a well-known retard. i said my piece.

post an article contradicting your own thread title then argue against your own source, breh. :yeshrug:

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
i'm not the type to sit here and do the back and forth for hours, kiddo. especially with a well-known retard. i said my piece.

post an article contradicting your own thread title then argue against your own source, breh. :yeshrug:

Well I'm
Not gonna argue with you because you sound like the Devil and prob an atheist