Why does Nicki Minaj diss Cardi B for ghostwriters but not Drake?

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Why did she pretend to care about non black Latinos saying nikka while working with 6x9 and later Ice Spice and Bia?? Why did she pretend to care about sales only when it came to Remy but switched up once Cardi had the momentum and sales to match?? She's a hypocrite.

And also she wants to be able to call on Drake for stimulus whenever she needs it. Meanwhile Drake been giving her his ass to kiss off and on for years.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
They weren’t when Drake was first exposed while she was dating Meek Mill lol

Lmao, yes, he was. Back to Back was literally released under Republic, Young Money and Cash Money

He didn't leave Cash Money/Young Money until 2018 with scorpion - "and once this drops, I'm out of the deal" so around 3 hours later which is why everything after is OVO under exclusive license to Republic/universal

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lmao, yes, he was. Back to Back was literally released under Republic, Young Money and Cash Money

He didn't leave Cash Money/Young Money until 2018 with scorpion - "and once this drops, I'm out of the deal" so around 3 hours later which is why everything after is OVO under exclusive license to Republic/universal
I meant to say “they weren’t cool”

Typo.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

And I never listened to Scorpion and fool so I never heard that lyric. I still haven’t listened to that second half lol

It was trash but emotionless was flames. And 8/10.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
And I never listened to Scorpion and fool so I never heard that lyric. I still haven’t listened to that second half lol

It was trash but emotionless was flames. And 8/10.

Same, think I only listened to a few songs from the second half. I still fukk with a fair amount of the first just for the fukkery between him and ye. first half really feels like a ye diss album and had some nice responses to the shyt ye was saying on ye (lol)..

That "too rich for who? you just got rich again" line is crazy considering what we know about ye and Kim saving him financially until the adidas deal

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Same, think I only listened to a few songs from the second half. I still fukk with a fair amount of the first just for the fukkery between him and ye. first half really feels like a ye diss album and had some nice responses to the shyt ye was saying on ye (lol)..

That "too rich for who? you just got rich again" line is crazy considering what we know about ye and Kim saving him financially until the adidas deal
And Ye dissed him in his “Ye” and said “too rich too fight you calm down you light skin” some shyt.