Why does Kingdom Come: Deliverance have such a low MC score (76 PC, 69 PS4)? Someone told me this game was fun so I copped it

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I tried it on ps plus (it might still be there), the story seemed interesting but i don’t like the first person view and the shytty jank combat
I installed it on PS Plus and it reminded me of the Witcher, but it was leaving the service soon so I never played it past the first ten minutes. It looked like Velen, though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I installed it on PS Plus and it reminded me of the Witcher, but it was leaving the service soon so I never played it past the first ten minutes. It looked like Velen, though.

You might like it, honestly I didn’t give it enough of a chance.

I sometimes can’t get invested with shyt I download off there

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I've tried to get into this a few times. I don’t think I've made it out the tutorial :heh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I played a bit of it on the steam deck and it's pretty good. The thing about the game is that it's hardcore. Meaning, you are going to be in them trenches, you are going to learn how to swing a sword, you are a worthless sack of shyt, and nobody cares about your feelings.

Plus, the jankinest tends to be very off-putting for folks that just want to pick up and go. It's a slow burning medieval RPG that doesn't hold back.

So you either sank or swim in that shark water.

9/10

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I got a few hours into it but its a slow burner and quite hardcore, I think I only really played the introduction