Why does Jump Force look like that?

Daps
Bad artistic direction imo

Tried to mesh different anime artstyles and unify them under the same stiff "realistic" textures and it came out like that.
Most of the anime games are kind of like that.

Look at Xenoverse and that upcoming One Piece game. I don't know why, but it's a mobile game, these developers don't even try to match the styles of the anime they're making games out of.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Most of the anime games are kind of like that.

Look at Xenoverse and that upcoming One Piece game. I don't know why, but it's a mobile game, these developers don't even try to match the styles of the anime they're making games out of.
To this day, Arc System Works with Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ, and CyberConnect2 with Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Demon Slayer and Kakarot, stay the best at capturing that unique anime feel.

Daps
To this day, Arc System Works with Guilty Gear and Dragon Ball FighterZ, and CyberConnect2 with Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Demon Slayer and Kakarot, stay the best at capturing that unique anime feel.

These games use a bunch of dynamic poses and shots to make it look like that. I want a 3D game that looks close so bad, but Bandai and the developers they hire either doesn't have the tech, the manpower, or the interest to make it look like that.