Why does Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls get hate?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Rewatching the series as I make my way to the current one. Just finished part 4, second time I’ve seen it. I didn’t get the hate then and still don’t. :ld:

Were expectations set high? I think I remember reading about people not liking the aliens, which is dumb to me since the previous Indy films have the fantasy/sci-fi elements to them.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Always hated the Indiana Jones and the Star wars movies
I watched the first movie of both franchises and :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Crystal Skull was weak...:francis: it's like damned how many times you gonna fight the nazi's plus it wasnt inspired... it was like something they just cobbled together... what did the crystal skull exactly do?? why was the nazi's after it... Also he had a son but didnt know it??? i was so confused..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Crystal Skull was weak...:francis: it's like damned how many times you gonna fight the nazi's plus it wasnt inspired... it was like something they just cobbled together... what did the crystal skull exactly do?? why was the nazi's after it... Also he had a son but didnt know it??? i was so confused..

Skulls gave people ultimate knowledge. The species were interdimensional, so they had plenty of it.

Didn’t see the issue with him having a son. Plenty of fathers don’t know they have a child. :ld:
:russ: @ Indians Jones

The alien part was cool with me...but the jeep surfing through the jungle, tarzan vine swinging with the monkeys, nuclear refrigerator, and existence of Shia LeDouche was not
Didn’t even notice my fukkup. :mjlol:

The Nuke fridge had me :rudy: , but the franchise been filled with several of those moments. Remember falling out of a plane with a blow-up boat in ToD? :skip:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a fan of the series but the basic consensus is that it's watered down and the Shia parts ruin it.
also the aliens part really kills it for some fans because it's no longer fantasy adventure but more sci fi

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
z5pDGTI.gif