why does everyone in movies drive like a maniac?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this is something I noticed, and now I see it all the time. when people drive in movies, they can't start or stop without burning out and skidding. it makes sense when you're watching Fast and the Furious or some shyt, but sometimes it's so out of place. people in no type of hurry, but gotta screech to their destination. in the movies they're 'cool guys', but in real life you would just be like "wtf is this guy's problem"

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
this is something I noticed, and now I see it all the time. when people drive in movies, they can't start or stop without burning out and skidding. it makes sense when you're watching Fast and the Furious or some shyt, but sometimes it's so out of place. people in no type of hurry, but gotta screech to their destination. in the movies they're 'cool guys', but in real life you would just be like "wtf is this guy's problem"
*Reads this post*
"wtf is this guy's problem?" :unimpressed:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
don't watch beef on netflix :lolbron: