why do you coli militants disrespect eminems pen game?

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll know coli militants cant never give them cacs any type of respect :sas1:

They ain't got no love for our non-melaninated brethren :wow:

....with that said i never fukked w/ Em at all.....dude completley sucks as an artists...as a rapper he is good and his pen game is great.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Ill take their opinion over any against the grain moron on the coli...Eminem, if we're talking strictly technical ability, is unquestionably one of the, if not THE, nicest ever....is he overrated by white people? Absolutely. Underrated by black people? Of course. The fact that he's white plays into both of those points. However, you'd be hard pressed to find any rapper that's "better" than him, only mc's who are comparable/can hang. Come on man, the dude is dedicated and he respects the legends and gives credit where it's due. Does he technical ability always translate to great music? No! But to say he doesn't have great albums in his discography is ridiculous.SSLP, MMLP, TES, and 8 mile strk are all great, some arguable classics IMO...

Now before anyone comes at me a the "CAC bias" rhetoric instead of intelligently debating me, it's important to point out that there were white rappers before eminem and there are white rappers after eminem and TRUST ME they're not eminem lol....also I completely acknowledge that a huge chunk of his popularity can be attributed to him being white but it's important to note that ems never denied that. Bottom line, every MC who is respected has given him his props.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't deny the skills...but you can surely shyt on his beat selection and lack of replayability in his albums. I'm really tired of the whole lack of subject matter angle for any rapper...I can't remember a single time that was even talked about on hamster.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ill take their opinion over any against the grain moron on the coli...Eminem, if we're talking strictly technical ability, is unquestionably one of the, if not THE, nicest ever....is he overrated by white people? Absolutely. Underrated by black people? Of course. The fact that he's white plays into both of those points. However, you'd be hard pressed to find any rapper that's "better" than him, only mc's who are comparable/can hang. Come on man, the dude is dedicated and he respects the legends and gives credit where it's due. Does he technical ability always translate to great music? No! But to say he doesn't have great albums in his discography is ridiculous.SSLP, MMLP, TES, and 8 mile strk are all great, some arguable classics IMO...

Now before anyone comes at me a the "CAC bias" rhetoric instead of intelligently debating me, it's important to point out that there were white rappers before eminem and there are white rappers after eminem and TRUST ME they're not eminem lol....also I completely acknowledge that a huge chunk of his popularity can be attributed to him being white but it's important to note that ems never denied that. Bottom line, every MC who is respected has given him his props.

I've posted those 2 videos in I don't know how many of those anti eminem threads and they just get ignored. Kool Keith actually had one as well

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida

Idk if Royce wrote this but y'all are hating if you say he can't rap.... Switching up the flow to keep up with Royce. If you can keep up with him I'll give anyone their props based on that alone. And if we are just talking in his prime y'all are just hating....