why do you coli militants disrespect eminems pen game?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nobody's music ages as bad as Eminem's...

Go back and listen to his "good stuff" that you used to love and you'll likely be embarrassed that you ever did..

Even MMLP sounds like some Weird Al Yankovich satirical sh1t...
listen to his old shyt all the time either you like that weirdo shyt or you dont, but im open to "weirdo" shyt. hell look at my avi. :francis:

now on the other hand, everyone that I know prolly would slap me if i played it, but i love to listen to his old shyt. :blessed:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:francis:
what's the use of all the technical ability when 40% to 50% of your music ends up being fart jokes or subject matter that appeals to juveniles - and in few years , these same people will outgrow your music cause it doesn't age well!!
:manny:to each his own!!

well he has some of the best verses of all time. so thats the use of it :what: what a stupid question.

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem can rhyme with the best of them. But outside of infinite, its ok, fukking crazy, rock bottom, if I had, BnC 97, drug ballad, and a few others, I don't listen to him.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
what's the use of all the technical ability when 40% to 50% of your music ends up being fart jokes or subject matter that appeals to juveniles - and in few years , these same people will outgrow your music cause it doesn't age well!!
:manny:to each his own!!

you could actually argue that eminem has regressed the older he has gotten with making music...

he has nothing like....

if people have to keep going back like 13 years to defend people who say you dont make music that connects to people there is a problem.....are people gonna keep bringing up lose yourself, stan, going through changes, say goodbye to hollywood in 2030 when your current album has verses about you hate hoes and give them mcdonalds or some white celebrity reference is outdated,etc

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
his shyt good to laugh it when it first drops
but aint nobody regularly checkin for no crakkker piece of shyt rappin about killin his bm and mother :deadmanny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that boy is a menace with the pen. nasty lyricist you cant fukk with his skills at all. only on the coli is a rap legend disrespected so much. theres a reason your favorite rapper fears him. :ufdup:

*listens to renegade :sas1:
Hes said nothing his entire career. Battle rap lyrics can only get you so much respect.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
you could actually argue that eminem has regressed the older he has gotten with making music...

he has nothing like....

if people have to keep going back like 13 years to defend people who say you dont make music that connects to people there is a problem.....are people gonna keep bringing up lose yourself, stan, going through changes, say goodbye to hollywood in 2030 when your current album has verses about you hate hoes and give them mcdonalds or some white celebrity reference is outdated,etc

relapse was a great album. third best em album.