why do you coli militants disrespect eminems pen game?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Lyrically hes a legend
Subject matter he isnt

Stan is all time great hip hop song. I fukk with parrs of his first two albums but hes pretty much modern warfare call of duty white inspiration rap now

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Eminem's pen game is overrated. It's still up there with some of the greats but his fans act like no one has ever come close to having a better pen game than Eminem.

His fans make it out to be something it isn't entirely. Especially since it's really his breath control and his ability to actuate the end of his lines that give his rhyming ability a bit extra on it that people like. It isn't necessarily the lyrics. Especially on his later albums it was more about how we can deliver than always what he is saying.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers LPS are top tens, arguable top fives

I don't think any can match em on a technical bases. Maybe BIG and Rakim.

Subject matter drops him a bit because most of it was about his dysfunctional relationship with his wife and the media hating on him.

Nothing too deep and introspective but my god the nikka could rap circles around damn near everyone

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Music was dope when he was younger but anything past Eminem show is straight up whack.

Eminem was my favorite rapper as a shorty cuz I thought his subject matter was hilarious. I still actually dug his old subject matter. Horrorcore and parody rap is a okay to me:manny:

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Nobody's music ages as bad as Eminem's...

Go back and listen to his "good stuff" that you used to love and you'll likely be embarrassed that you ever did..

Even MMLP sounds like some Weird Al Yankovich satirical sh1t...

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers LPS are top tens, arguable top fives

I don't think any can match em on a technical bases. Maybe BIG and Rakim.

Subject matter drops him a bit because most of it was about his dysfunctional relationship with his with and the media hating on him.

Nothing too deep and introspective but my god the nikka could rap circles around damn near everyone
:what:Top 5 what? :camby:Eminem = Canibus fukk all that technical shyt if your music is wack

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I haven't listened to Em since 8 Mile Soundtrack but that with SSLP, MMLP and The Eminem Show was some motivational shyt becuz I was trying to rap at that time. I really had just started writing whole songs and was mostly on the gangsta/street shyt. But my homeboy played the SSLP I laughed my ass off and was fan after.

The more I listened the more I was impressed. But I also am competitive and I didn't want a white boy out rapping me. So I took listening to him as a fan and motivation to step my game up. I obviously didn't make it in the rap game but I've been complimented on my rhymes many times and have advanced in some tourney's online over the years.

I give Em his props I haven't heard anything from him since really the 8 Mile Soundtrack but that Em was one of the best lyricist I've ever heard.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
He disrespected black women. A lot of yall on here be slandering black women for no reason too, so maybe yall give him a pass :patrice: