why do you coli militants disrespect eminems pen game?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Eminem wasn't a great lyricist. That's never been the issue. It's that his skillset doesn't translate into music that is appealing or has a lasting effect when you look at much of his discography, at least to people on this board.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
It's like an artist who has the ability to paint hyper-realistic paintings of coca cola cans or flowers. The skill set is undeniable, the subject matter is without true depth. In eminem's case, he has a few songs with depth, but there are artists that have whole albums containing relevant and pertinent subject matter that people can relate to.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
It's like an artist who has the ability to paint hyper-realistic paintings of coca cola cans or flowers. The skill set is undeniable, the subject matter is without true depth. In eminem's case, he has a few songs with depth, but there are artists that have whole albums containing relevant and pertinent subject matter that people can relate to.

and most importantly, his voice is high-pitched and grating while having no swing whatsoever on his whiteboy grunge-inspired beat selection.

so he and @Indica 's high ass need to :camby:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that Eminem wasn't a great lyricist. That's never been the issue. It's that his skillset doesn't translate into music that is appealing or has a lasting effect when you look at much of his discography, at least to people on this board.
he doesn't make music
he makes angry poetry :wow:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
what does posting those songs do? you fishing for daps or something?
:childplease:
nah, just showing you some of the work of the 'great' eminem and why everyone does not have him in their top 10.
fukk a dap by the way!!
couldn't give 2 squirts of piss about his technical ability, if that type of music is the outcome!!
i'll gladly listen to anyone who'll sacrifice some their technical ability in order to produce some listenable shyt!!
(not to mention, a lot of his shyt has aged horribly - and i'll take jay over em ANY day of the week)
:manny:just my 2 cents!!

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
what does it have to do with Young Thug getting assfukked by Baby right now as recoupment for that flop album? :usure:

why are you mentioning young thug and homosexual acts? :usure: you got something on your mind homo? :scusthov:

such a fakkit you cant even stay on a thread topic without some foul homo shyt coming out your mouth like your daddies dikk was when you was a child :scusthov:

:childplease:
nah, just showing you some of the work of the 'great' eminem and why everyone does not have him in their top 10.
fukk a dap by the way!!
couldn't give 2 squirts of piss about his technical ability, if that type of music is the outcome!!
i'll gladly listen to anyone who'll sacrifice some their technical ability in order to produce some listenable shyt!!
(not to mention, a lot of his shyt has aged horribly - and i'll take jay over em ANY day of the week)
:manny:just my 2 cents!!

i can poat wack songs from every artist. doesnt mean they are wack :dahell: