The Deep State
Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
There's different grades of stainless steal and Tesla probably used the cheapest possible alloy.

Ferritic steels are among the least expensive forms of stainless steel. They have very low chromium levels, which means that they will usually accumulate a layer of localized surface rust over time. Environments that have saltwater present will also cause and accelerate corrosion.

Elon Musk probably said fukk what his engineers had to say and used this cheap shyt. :pachaha:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
There's different grades of stainless steal and Tesla probably used the cheapest possible alloy.

Ferritic steels are among the least expensive forms of stainless steel. They have very low chromium levels, which means that they will usually accumulate a layer of localized surface rust over time. Environments that have saltwater present will also cause and accelerate corrosion.

Elon Musk probably said fukk what his engineers had to say and used this cheap shyt. :pachaha:
Be a metallurgist, brehs…

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i can't believe i'm defending an ev, much less one of the boer's but both of the problems in the op affect every car, ever: Official Tesla Cybertruck Thread
they used 301 for this which is... nvm, anything i'd say on the topic you probably already know lol

edit: i posted a review in the cybertruck megathread earlier today where the journalists unknowingly showed off all sorts of janky manufacturing methods, the front bumper's my personal fav :lolbron:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

very positive of this.

Dude is a bozo.

Only reason he's even CEO is he was the front man for the money to fund the company.

When the price of the truck came in 30 racks higher than the initial estimates.... :smh:

Cancelled my preorder immediately.

The board needs to :camby: this man.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rusty old jeep hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

we in the future
S.A.S now in 3d