Why do xbox players here hate PlayStation?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
5 generations in the row of delivering classic, well made, varied game experiences.

Whats there to really be bitter about to the point where you not only refuse to play PlayStation games but go out of your way to bad mouth it?

I really do feel like PlayStation is the lebron of gaming.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
3ealey.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clowns.

As much as I am a Playstation stan, I love Halo and Gears and routinely say so. Forza Horizon is dope. I just can't stand when these "fans" of games can't say the same and always find some angle to hate on Playstation games. Whether it's the "cinematic" argument, the "tired sequel" argument or "average gameplay" argument these guys never cease to amaze me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Clowns.

As much as I am a Playstation stan, I love Halo and Gears and routinely say so. Forza Horizon is dope. I just can't stand when these "fans" of games can't say the same and always find some angle to hate on Playstation games. Whether it's the "cinematic" argument, the "tired sequel" argument or "average gameplay" argument these guys never cease to amaze me.

Same, i liked the original xbox and 360, but the xbox one was honestly the worst console that have came out in the past two decades. I was pro xbox for a time but i had to get off that sinking ship.

anigif_sub-buzz-28345-1512064815-1.gif