Why do women think they can get everything for free?!?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So I was on deck with this fire purp and this chick acted like she want to cop some, so when approach her to make te transaction she looks at me like :wtf: "you really gon charge me?"(not that I would have took it cuz I'm bout my money but she didn't even offer no p*ssy or offer me to smoke with her) I give her the :aicmon: and said you coppin or what? She says hell no I smoke for free.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Can you blame them? Simps and tricks have been giving them sh!t when they don't even ask for it

Go to a club and watch them n!ggas buy a broad and all of their friends drinks. She'll give him about a 4-5 minute convo tops, but no phone number or anything :laff:

They come across a dude that gives them the :what: face, and they don't know what to do

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Because they have a vagina.

On a side note, how did you become an Ottawa Senators fan in New Orleans? :wtf:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I hate that shyt. Some of these whores feel so fukking entitled it's ridiculous. So let me get this straight, I give you something of mine and get nothing in return? :huh: What could the upside of that possibly be? You get to stare at her and watch her leave? And? You can do that without giving her shyt. You bytch ass simps are the ones to blame. :snoop: fukk all of you:pacspit:

Daps
So I was on deck with this fire purp and this chick acted like she want to cop some, so when approach her to make te transaction she looks at me like :wtf: "you really gon charge me?"(not that I would have took it cuz I'm bout my money but she didn't even offer no p*ssy or offer me to smoke with her) I give her the :aicmon: and said you coppin or what? She says hell no I smoke for free.

She gave you the answer right here....would you pay for something you could get free?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol man smoke with dem females stop trippin

nikkas cant even smoke witta broad smh

Daps
They only try this on certain nikkas...she looked at you and saw a come up.

Change how you carry ya self...these chicks think you soft.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Lol @ thinking someone gonna give you free purp