Why Do Women Like 50 Shades Of Grey So Much?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
what kind of demonic messages are they putting into these books?

women of all ages are into this shyt :dwillhuh:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
The book is pretty kinky, I went to a sex store and they had all kinds of toys and contraptions from that book..

It's like living your fantasies through the characters in the book.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i used to work with a girl who would tell me about it in detail, it was basically about a rich guy who paid some virgin to tie her up and fukk her really dirty in a variety of ways everyday and my coworker kept trying to act like she was reading it for the story, i know that girl was telling me all this graphic sex stuff to try and get my dikk. she was probably a 4/10 being generous i got her number the first day we worked together on some put it in the rolodex for some drunk dial shyt and then could never bring myself to call her cause she was so ugly and thirsty. that is my experience with the book, i think you should read it bro.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to work with a girl who would tell me about it in detail, it was basically about a rich guy who paid some virgin to tie her up and fukk her really dirty in a variety of ways everyday and my coworker kept trying to act like she was reading it for the story, i know that girl was telling me all this graphic sex stuff to try and get my dikk. she was probably a 4/10 being generous i got her number the first day we worked together on some put it in the rolodex for some drunk dial shyt and then could never bring myself to call her cause she was so ugly and thirsty. that is my experience with the book, i think you should read it bro.

So this is 1001 nights but for perverted caucasians?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
1) Started off as a healthy read
2) The dikkriding apeal started and females believed it'll make them fit in with whats popular
3) They're all hoes and deserve to get a train ran on em

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i used to love to watch those zane chronicles joints on cinemax anytime i got a chance when i was younger

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Hilarious thing about it is, the author of that book started off writing fanfiction for Twilight. I know this because I write, not because I read that bullshyt :usure: She took Edward/Bella, the two Twilight characters and had them doing all types of freak ass sexual acts that the Twilight author would never dare put in the real Twilight books. Women/Teenage girls ate that shyt up and it was one of the most read fanfictions online.......so, the woman renamed the characters, took out the vampire stuff and tailored the storyline a little bit to make it 50 Shades of Grey.

70 million copies later and she's :win:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Hilarious thing about it is, the author of that book started off writing fanfiction for Twilight. I know this because I write, not because I read that bullshyt :usure: She took Edward/Bella, the two Twilight characters and had them doing all types of freak ass sexual acts that the Twilight author would never dare put in the real Twilight books. Women/Teenage girls ate that shyt up and it was one of the most read fanfictions online.......so, the woman renamed the characters, took out the vampire stuff and tailored the storyline a little bit to make it 50 Shades of Grey.

70 million copies later and she's :win:

as one of the original fans did you feel like the author sold out?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
It's the "in thing" for white girls, and a way to live out hoe fantasies viacariously through the characters.:ld: