Why do white people want permission to say the "N word"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching this shyt on CNN and the cacs are confusing me. I just don't get it. I don't have a problem with cacs saying that word in private if they're listening to rap music or even if they wanna call each other nikka. But why on earth do they wanna call us nikkas? Why can't they just realize that we'll never accept them calling us that word even if we choose to call each other nikkas.

So cacs of the Coli, please explain to me. Why do you want to call us nikkas? Are you trying to relive the racism of the past? If not, why?

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm watching this shyt on CNN and the cacs are confusing me. I just don't get it. I don't have a problem with cacs saying that word in private if they're listening to rap music or even if they wanna call each other nikka. But why on earth do they wanna call us nikkas? Why can't they just realize that we'll never accept them calling us that word even if we choose to call each other nikkas.

So cacs of the Coli, please explain to me. Why do you want to call us nikkas? Are you trying to relive the racism of the past? If not, why?

It's mostly Latinos that love using the word.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's mostly Latinos that love using the word.

yes and the c00ns who allow them

but i wanna know why the white people who complain about black folks getting to use it but not them, why do they wanna say the world? what are they getting out of saying nikka? or are they just mad there is one thing black people have that they can't.

i mean they've taken everything from us......from our freedom....our dignity.....our humanity.......they want to take the last thing they can which is the ability call us nikkas again?:yeshrug:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The reason why they want to use that word so much is because they want to tell you what they really think of you without social repercussions.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i grew up in the Bronx around blacks, latinos and a handful of whites and asians.

everyone called everyone "nikka".

granted, this was junior high / high school, so the history of the word may have not been soaked into our consciousness on a level that reflected the historical power of the word "nikka".

i have a different view of the word now and simply don't use it.