Why do we feel bad for chicks who get cheated on....

YBE

Banned
Daps
When they turned a blind eye to it for years.....

I remember how the Media did Tiger. That bytch ain't know Tiger was fooling around? :shaq2: It was like 50 women :shaq2: That bytch knew & she was cool with it because Tiger had her eating Lobster & Shrimp and living in a large estate. Second his philandering got out she wanted to play innocent :leon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't.

Let's be real for the most part chicks know when there guy cheats on them, more than likely he's a alpha male they don't want to give him up.

It's the same when a woman gets hit, they rarely leave after the first time just like cheating .

You always here
"he cheated on me in the first year of our relationship, but I thought he would change"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i dont if you knew
You the dumbass that stayed with them you get no sympathy at all

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I've never felt badly for these bytches. In fact, I think romantic relationships as a whole are pretty trivial, so cheating seems like a non-offense to me :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most women do not have the strength to walk away from a cheater the first time, unlike men.

men are disgusted when they find out they have been cheated on and will dump hat chick and go away.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
i don't feel sorry for them if they knew about it and let it continue to go on. They only say something when someone else finds out or they get into a position to when they decide to leave they come out on top. But if they knew about it for years and let it continue, well it's their fault. I only feel sorry for people that try their best to keep the other person from cheating and they do it anyway. As long as they do something about it right then and there and don't let it slide, I feel sorry for them because there was nothing they could do to keep the other person from cheating.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Anybody can get cheated on so I can feel for them then. But if they continue to reward that fella with time and attention after all that, then that's on them.

Daps
tumblr_ltam8vh0lu1r2p72to1_500.gif

Be smarter next time.

Daps
Anybody can get cheated on so I can feel for them then. But if they continue to reward that fella with time and attention after all that, then that's on them.

Yeah, I cant feel for a chick who keeps forgiving a nikka who constantly cheats on them. I assume it goes with what Reincar, they love that they have an Alpha male and want other females to envy them regardless if the nikka is knocking down all her friends. :yeshrug:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Be the same one's talkmbout "If my man ever..."...have a nicca like :mjpls: while shorty's man is :smugfavre: status. I've known chicks accepting kids coming out the woodworks when he was supposedly childless.