Why do SOME white people get so worked up over handouts....

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It's the hypocrisy and entitlement of the CACs. They don't want anyone to eat unless it's them that's eating.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
its cause natural selection

people who share characteristics want people of the same to eat, while those who differ to suffer

kinda like how blacks hate whites and whites hate blacks

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I changed the thread title to say "some". Don't wanna be racist and generalize but my coworker just made a comment about Mexicans that made me make this thread. Angel on the rag, you sound like a stone colld racist. So blacks hate white and vice versa? It's that cut and dry?

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Because they we live in a system and society where white supremacy and entitlement clouds everyone's judgement.

There are far more poor whites in America than anyone else and they are deserving of handouts as they would starve to death without them but many are blind and ignorant to it especially whites.

If you encompass their race as a whole, they make up the majority that is on food stamps, the majority that needs universal healthcare yet they dismiss it all as being for poor minorities.

The 1% have lied to whites more than anyone. The got these suckers voting against there best interest every fukking day believing they will some how get in that club and are not the ones that need and benefit from handouts the most.