Why do some Christian Leaders hide information from their own flock? Isn't that cult-like behaviour?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Why do some Christian Leaders hide information from their own flock?

SUMMARY

i. shows that their leaders think that historical publications are important (via three distinct examples out of their own mouths).

ii. proves that these publications are not made available to the current rank and file members.

iii. shows that this publications are available to some higher ranking members.

iv. asks why they are hiding their own publications from their own members who might want to research/read them.

:patrice:

NOTE

most of those publications were sold publicly in high numbers in the past. sometimes in the millions.

those publications are said to be "important to identify truth" today by the current leaders.

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
INFORMATION CAN BE DANGEROUS. EVERY ORGANIZATION ON THE PLANET KEEPS INFORMATION FROM THE LOWER RANKS.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
INFORMATION CAN BE DANGEROUS. EVERY ORGANIZATION ON THE PLANET KEEPS INFORMATION FROM THE LOWER RANKS.

thanks for your response.

context needed i see.

my bad.

ADDITIONAL FACTS

most of those publications were sold publicly in high numbers in the past. sometimes in the millions.

those publications are said to be "important to identify truth" today by the current leaders.

+

you did NOT watch the video.

Last edited: