Why do so many White Women like Will Smith?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I respect his hip hop the same way I respect Biz Markie and Dana Dane but is he Sex symbols to these CaCs broads? Every here knows is and was a corny. Straight up and down.:birdman:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Dudes a good looking (no homo) charismatic movie star.......

Growing up in Philly dude was the corniest human in the whole 135 mi of the city. And as a MC is was a embarrassment to his hood.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cuz he played a character who fell in love with a white girl in a couple of his movies.

girls love that shyt.

if i was a movie star. i'd make sure i'd have different love interests of different races in each movie.

don't wanna alienate nobody.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
safe
light skin
non dark features
high yellow
tall
speaks well
doesnt look ghetto
non black look

Stop. Dude ain't lightskin. This is lightskin below (and a Fresh Prince contemporary) Ice T is light. There a lot of lightskin blacks that ain't seen a quintessential Black male by WW like WS is. I will give it to you that has a non threatening demeanor. However he was never this a heart throb when he was coming up. He couldn't give even get with Pepa from Salt n Pepa.
djCashMoney.jpg

00+-+Cash+Money+%26+Marvelous+-+Where's+The+Party+At+-+Cover+Front.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Stop. Dude ain't lightskin. This is lightskin below (and a Fresh Prince contemporary) Ice T is light. There a lot of lightskin blacks that ain't seen a quintessential Black male by WW like WS is. I will give it to you that has a non threatening demeanor. However he was never this a heart throb when he was coming up. He couldn't give even get with Pepa from Salt n Pepa.
djCashMoney.jpg

00+-+Cash+Money+%26+Marvelous+-+Where's+The+Party+At+-+Cover+Front.jpg
stop it ya shurmuta

dude is lightskin...im not going back and forth with you the skin of his color..

i got alerts to respond to