Why do so many people have gauges in their ears now?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
seems like over the last 5 years this trend has exploded. i see people who i never thought i would see have them have them. i think they are beyond ugly and the definition of self mutilation even worse than tattoos.

i understand its your body but theres no hiding that shyt....you literally look like a shythead weirdo with those plugs its not normal. i can understand ancient tribes thats their thing....but in 2013 in America?

ive seen some dime girls ruin themselves with the stupid plus and people seem to be getting bigger and bigger....those holes dont close back

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
seems like over the last 5 years this trend has exploded. i see people who i never thought i would see have them have them. i think they are beyond ugly and the definition of self mutilation even worse than tattoos.

i understand its your body but theres no hiding that shyt....you literally look like a shythead weirdo with those plugs its not normal. i can understand ancient tribes thats their thing....but in 2013 in America?

ive seen some dime girls ruin themselves with the stupid plus and people seem to be getting bigger and bigger....those holes dont close back
Probably because you in Boston breh.:yeshrug:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

no pics im sure you have seen people out and about like this. im not about to expose people i know off my Facebook which i would have to actually reactivate to get pics from

Daps
Reppin
NULL
image.php

:whew:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they can look alright as long as they arent too big, i would never do that shyt

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
what you think :rudy:

im fukking retarded....i didnt even bother doing any investigation other than looking at the av then asking another poster about it when it was right in my face the whole time....now i realize its not.

:snoop:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
im fukking retarded....i didnt even bother doing any investigation other than looking at the av then asking another poster about it when it was right in my face the whole time....now i realize its not.

:snoop:

:heh: