Why do rich privileged kids almost create stories about how their life was hard?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My brother and I both grew up in the burbs...However by the time he hit HS my parents were doing a lot better, and moved further out into the burbs. AKA CAC central. My brother was one of about 250 black kids in the school out of a total student body of about 1700. I went to pick him up from school one day and one kid was trying to tell a white kid how hard his life was, and how the white kid didn't understand struggle.

White kid looked him in the face and said "Dude, both of your parents are doctors, I've known you since kindergarten:ufdup:.?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The Rock does something similar despite being from one of the most well known wrestling families in history.

Rock was broke from day 1 partly because of his dad and wrestlers in those days just didn’t make a lot of $ unless you were one of like 20 main dudes.

His pops was going from place to place to make $ wrestling but also fųcked a lot of the money off.

Deion Jr wanted to get it on his own because he knew Prime is weird about giving those kids money just for the hell of it. Deion Jr is okay not because he learned to do actual work instead of eat off of his dad. His pride didn’t let him ask Deion for stuff which is insane considering his NFL pension check is probably enough to have his son get a little business started.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
They all do it. Every single one of them. It's to create an illusion that they can relate to you.

They also HATE how a lot of people don't "respect" their grind as much cause they started on 3rd base.

I was shooting pool with a friend I haven't seen in forever who grew up with money. He was trash and was saying how he never plays. I said damn didn't you grow up with a table in your house?

Breh he got SALTY :dead:

He's always been insecure about coming from money. And I've never given him a reason 2 feel like that. this is America; the only thing that matters is DO YOU HAVE IT.....not HOW YOU GOT IT

I throw little jabs as jokes tho just to kinda remind him when he's bytching 2 me :lolbron:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Before I had so many digits in my bank account to crash Coli servers, I used to be among the derelict. I got by on mind over matter. I got full on donut aromas and the sound of bacon sizzles. Google it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Because people don't respect your work ethic and accomplishments when you had everything handed to you

It's that simple

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Let’s not sit here and act like some parents don’t say shyt like
It’s my money, not yearn :russ:
Sure he may came from Deions but sack and his father had a song about It must be the money
But that don’t mean Deion was handing cash out like that unless it was necessities
Even if the parents are rich they could’ve still hit a young nikka with
Do you have McDonald’s money:russ::francis::dead: