Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
fc8096dd-53ed-4ff2-aad8-3f2880188b43_text.gif

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
They support DEI in the form of the Electoral College and the United States Senate having equal representation for those low population red states. They say they hate DEI, but the truth is they love it when it's convenient.
This is correct. And to add they support all manner of unqualified white men getting into positions of power. Look at who they worship! Trump is a an adjudicated rapist (who bragged about sexually assaulting women, and busting into changing rooms of underage girls in beauty pageants), someone who ripped off children's cancer charities, the most prolific liar in political history, someone who passed a tax cut for the wealthy as his signature piece of legislation and is obviously a deranged idiot who tried to end democracy in the country. And they love him FOR not in spite of those things.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is correct. And to add they support all manner of unqualified white men getting into positions of power. Look at who they worship! Trump is a an adjudicated rapist (who bragged about sexually assaulting women, and busting into changing rooms of underage girls in beauty pageants), someone who ripped off children's cancer charities, the most prolific liar in political history, someone who passed a tax cut for the wealthy as his signature piece of legislation and is obviously a deranged idiot who tried to end democracy in the country. And they love him FOR not in spite of those things.
All true.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They support DEI in the form of the Electoral College and the United States Senate having equal representation for those low population red states. They say they hate DEI, but the truth is they love it when it's convenient.

I've been saying that for a while myself.

The electoral college is affirmative action for low population states.

And the U.S. Senate shouldn't even exist. The 49 republican senators only represent 43.5% of the U.S. population

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I've been saying that for a while myself.

The electoral college is affirmative action for low population states.

And the U.S. Senate shouldn't even exist. The 49 republican senators only represent 43.5% of the U.S. population
Agreed