Why do people get in cars but not know how to drive?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a woman whos been in 4 accidents in the past year,2 of them bad. Yet she continues to still drive. Maybe shes running an insurance scam like some of my homies used to do. But seems like she genuinely cant drive. Because shes always indignant and says its the other persons fault. Which i guess can be true,but it also means you have zero lack of regard on the defensive end of driving. Half the battle is being aware that people might do some stupid shyt,and prepare for it:respect:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know a woman whos been in 4 accidents in the past year,2 of them bad. Yet she continues to still drive. Maybe shes running an insurance scam like some of my homies used to do. But seems like she genuinely cant drive. Because shes always indignant and says its the other persons fault. Which i guess can be true,but it also means you have zero lack of regard on the defensive end of driving. Half the battle is being aware that people might do some stupid shyt,and prepare for it:respect:

How long she had her license?!?! Maybe she is just a bad driver...:hhh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How long she had her license?!?! Maybe she is just a bad driver...:hhh:

Shes in her 30s,so im assuming shes had it for a while. They need to revoke it at the dmv even if she just got it:mjlol:

If your not good offensively and defensively your a bad driver to me. Can you imagine driving around with the assumption that everyone else will drive like they have sense?