Why do people feel the need to praise homosexuals who out themselves like they're heroes?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did Jesus come to earth if he was just continuing to preach a faith of Works which the pharisees already believed? If he did they surely would not have wanted to kill him, but it is because he claimed to be God and claimed to be able to save through his blood. You do not understand that verse. Christ is saying do you believe I am God?

I'm unsure of what you're asking me to be honest. Jesus is giving all praise to the Father in those verses.

James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
well damn. fukk you too, breh! haha. i can't change anymore than someone that is completely gay or straight can. and i wouldn't even if i could.

i will say that there are plenty of people that creep on the DL ish. i was never into that. I came out to my friends and family and just about everyone i sleep with, if it's not already obvious. i've even had relationships end because my partner (males and females) couldn't accept the fact that i am a bisexual man. i get tested and i stay strapped up unless i'm in a committed relationship where we both know what's up. the people aren't the problem but their irresponsibility is for sure.
Gay men have loose sex lives...they catch AIDS the most in this country.
Since the time of the Bible it is well documented that fags can't control themselves

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Since the time of the Bible it is well documented that fags can't control themselves

you damn right. i straight up cock hungry nonstop and i'm not even a full blooded faq. i can only imagine what 100% gay folks go through!

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Faith leads to works. If you have faith you will automatically have works. If you have no works that is a sign that you have no faith truly.

If you love your wife you will do nice things for her simply because you desire to from your heart.Not because you are obligated too. Similarily if we love Christ we will desire to do good things to promote his kingdom.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unfortunately, this is true for the most part. Homosexuals wanted to have sex with the angels that visited Lot.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Faith leads to works. If you have faith you will automatically have works. If you have no works that is a sign that you have no faith truly.

If you love your wife you will do nice things for her simply because you desire to from your heart.Not because you are obligated too. Similarily if we love Christ we will desire to do good things to promote his kingdom.

Yes, you could say that 'true faith' leads to works, but a majority of people who claim to believe have absolutely no works to speak of. Going to church definitely isn't apart of doing 'works'. But also, we have to define what 'works' are. I haven't taken to the highways and byways as of yet, butr I try to edify my brethren in person and online when I can.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, you could say that 'true faith' leads to works, but a majority of people who claim to believe have absolutely no works to speak of. Going to church definitely isn't apart of doing 'works'. But also, we have to define what 'works' are. I haven't taken to the highways and byways as of yet, butr I try to edify my brethren in person and online when I can.

You are to follow God. The holy spirit is there to guide you and lead you into all righteousness. Are you being lead by the spirit in your daily life? Have you received the spirit yet?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The Russians would also kill your black ass in the streets. :stopitslime:

Just like this fakkit @Chris.B to be on the white man's dikk. Self-hating c00n. :pacspit:
fags are hell-bound no two ways about it.

The lifestyle is a SIN, unnatural and unhealthy.

A clear abomination in the site of God.

Truth hurts....

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fags are hell-bound no two ways about it.

The lifestyle is a SIN, unnatural and unhealthy.

A clear abomination in the site of God.

Truth hurts....

Truth? What truth? The truth that you're a self-hating c00n who would get lynched by the same white people you praise?

It's also hilariously ironic that you talk about "fags this, fags that" when you stay slobbering the white man's dikk. :scusthov:

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are to follow God. The holy spirit is there to guide you and lead you into all righteousness. Are you being lead by the spirit in your daily life? Have you received the spirit yet?

When you say 'received the spirit' I'm going to assume you're asking me if I know God. If that's the case, then I'm going to say that I don't know God because I'm not keeping all of his commandments to the best of my ability currently.

1 John 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

I don't want to be a liar, but I do want to know God, if that's what you're asking.