Why do people feel the need to praise homosexuals who out themselves like they're heroes?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man folks is taking this thread to a whole nother place. All I know is I try to be good, I ain't out here kicking puppies and beating up cats. I open doors and help old ladies with there groceries. I get drunk as shyt everyday. I'm an alcoholic, If work is available I work. If its not I'm broke as the next motherfukker. I love my family, but don't like them half the time. If you got a line I'll snort it with you, If I see your car stuck in mud, And I feel its safe to help, I'm a roll up my sleeves and try to help your situation. If you drop a 50 I'm a tell you that you did, because you earned that, do I want it yes. BUT I'm a regular fukking person. If that's not good enough to go to heaven I'm fukked. If that's bad enough to go to hell I'm fukked. so basically I'm fukked. Only thing I can do is try to do good. and watch out for my peoples. If I go to hell for that, then it is what is.

Agree thread has been derailed but most threads about homosexuality eventually lead to God. No one is good. We have all fallen short. God's standard is 100 percent righteousness. The penalty of sin is death. That is why he sent Jesus to pay the price for our sins. If you trust him he will deliver you from your problems and give you peace.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
We're supposed to tell you what the judgement is for your sin, otherwise we wouldn't be doing OUR jobs. I notice you said you were into Buddhism, and not following the Bible. Have you ever asked yourself why you accept Buddha, and not following the Laws, Statues, and Commandments given to Moses in the Bible? These so-called religions allow you to sin without fear of any consequence, so that's why you gravitate towards them. I've never heard of pity being a sin, but if you know the verse, please list it. What nationality is your father if I may ask because not everyone has a chance to be saved anyway?

well i just read up on as many beliefs as possible, not just buddhism. i guess that's agnostic but like my sexuality, i don't care too much for the labels. they often have a connotation that i don't agree with attached to them. buddhism is just been the one i've been looking into the most as of late. my pops is black and native american lmao. god is racist or something? i've also got mentors that are jewish, so that's a pretty big influence on me as well. as far as why i choose to believe the way i do, it's because i don't think that god (if it exists) is a personal being and therefore, there is nothing that i need to do to acknowledge it.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I said @LBJ was a homosexual from the first post I ever quoted of his
cmt-medium.gif

hey tiger. rawr. how's every little thing? :shaq:

i prolly get more p*ssy than you. lol.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well i just read up on as many beliefs as possible, not just buddhism. i guess that's agnostic but like my sexuality, i don't care too much for the labels. they often have a connotation that i don't agree with attached to them. buddhism is just been the one i've been looking into the most as of late. my pops is black and native american lmao. god is racist or something? i've also got mentors that are jewish, so that's a pretty big influence on me as well. as far as why i choose to believe the way i do, it's because i don't think that god (if it exists) is a personal being and therefore, there is nothing that i need to do to acknowledge it.

If your pops is so called African American, then you are probably from the tribe of Judah, which is one of the 12 tribes of Israel. God isn't racist, but not necessarily every ethnicity/nationality has a chance to be 'saved'. If you were the so-called white man, there would be no repentance for you. I'm not a Christian, and Christianity itself is based on many lies.. It is a false doctrine. God doesn't love everybody, so not everyone is given a chance to enter into the congregation of the LORD. Not sure what you mean by saying God isn't a 'personal being.'

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK and I want to give the "Christians" props yall are holding it down in this post despite how I feel about religion. But I want to ask you this, do you think you are worthy of heaven? and how does one become worthy?

None are worthy, there is nothing we can do on our own power to become worthy. The only way into heaven is through Jesus. His death paid the price for our sins. If you ask him for forgiveness, follow and believe in him you will be saved.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK and I want to give the "Christians" props yall are holding it down in this post despite how I feel about religion. But I want to ask you this, do you think you are worthy of heaven? and how does one become worthy?

I'm not a 'Christian'. I'm a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah. Christianity is a false doctrine that is pushed to lead people away from God. Am I worthy of Heaven? I know I'm not at this point and time. You can become worthy by doing what is commanded by Yahawashi (Jesus) in Matthew 19:16-17

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If your pops is so called African American, then you are probably from the tribe of Judah, which is one of the 12 tribes of Israel. God isn't racist, but not necessarily every ethnicity/nationality has a chance to be 'saved'. If you were the so-called white man, there would be no repentance for you. I'm not a Christian, and Christianity itself is based on many lies.. It is a false doctrine. God doesn't love everybody, so not everyone is given a chance to enter into the congregation of the LORD. Not sure what you mean by saying God isn't a 'personal being.'

i mean that everything is everything. the entirety of existence would be considered god. it wouldn't have any feelings or an agenda. so god doesn't get angry when i don't pray or thank it, for example. it just is, if it is at all.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a 'Christian'. I'm a Hebrew Israelite from the tribe of Judah. Christianity is a false doctrine that is pushed to lead people away from God. Am I worthy of Heaven? I know I'm not at this point and time. You can become worthy by doing what is commanded by Yahawashi (Jesus) in Matthew 19:16-17

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Why did Jesus come to earth if he was just continuing to preach a faith of Works which the pharisees already believed? If he did they surely would not have wanted to kill him, but it is because he claimed to be God and claimed to be able to save through his blood. You do not understand that verse. Christ is saying do you believe I am God?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have nothing against homosexuals but really is homosexuality not just another form of perversion? there's a lot of people who are into a lot of perverted stuff sexually so why do homosexuals get this special celebratory treatment for being public about their perversion while someone like R Kelly who was also a known pervert that was sexually attracted to teenagers gets scorn?

anybody can go on Google and search for sexual fetishes and find all kinds of people into all kinds of crazy shyt. what makes homosexuality so sacred that it should be treated with such reverence?

i'm talking about stuff like this.
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/darren-young-coming-macho-wwf-game-changer-152359277.html

i mean seriously if some famous heterosexual male celebrity went on TV and said he loves to be tied up and have his wife buttfukk him with a strap-on while she dominates him are people gonna feel the need to tweet how proud of such a pervert they are?

Because of a$$holes like you who say dumb shyt like this.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
gays are sick and perverted....The Russians know how to take care of them

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let's keep this thread gay just like the OP would have wanted, tho.

:cape:

tumblr_mcbhr466AQ1r16z4vo1_500.gif

bob-esponja-gay_large.gif

anigif.gif

tumblr_mlkasbA2SY1rzrnhso1_500.gif

stereotypical but effective and fun for all. i'm not trying to broadcast though. it should just be a simple fact. no praise, no scorn. :troll: